- Potent total-release aerosol (ULV) canister for the rapid and effective knockdown of cluster fly populations in lofts, roof spaces or rooms
- Once activated the Fogger will kill all cluster flies present at time of treatment
- Contains the powerful yet 100% natural insecticide pyrethrum
- Insecticidal gas dipserses, leaving no residue on carpets or furniture
- Safe and clean to use with no fire risk
- One Fogger will treat an area of up to 150 cubic m
The Pest Expert Formula ‘P+’ Fogger is a powerful aerosol fumigation device, designed for the rapid knockdown of cluster fly infestations. Once activated the Formula ‘P+’ foggers release a powerful insecticide called pyrethrum, which is 100% natural and leaves no visible deposits both during and after use, therefore perfect for treatment in rooms containing furniture or stored goods. The pyrethrum gas released will work its way around the room killing all cluster flies present at the time of treatment
Formula ‘P+’ Foggers work in the same way to the traditional smoke bomb, however they require no naked flame to activate, making the Fogger first choice in rooms with open insulation or flammable materials.
One Fogger will treat an area of 150m3, approx. the loft space of a standard 2-3 bedroom house. To treat a cluster fly infestation in a larger loft area add extra Foggers as necessary, or see our larger XL Fogger (530ml).
As the Fogger has no lasting effect once the gas has dispersed, to maintain long term cluster fly control fumigation should ideally be paired with a residual insecticide, such as the Pest Expert Formula ‘C’ Cluster Fly Spray or the Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Cluster Fly Powder.
Please also see our complete Cluster Fly Treatment Packs which contain Formula 'C' Cluster Fly Spray, Formula 'P' Foggers and Formula ‘P’ Powder along with a Safety Mask and Gloves and comprehensive cluster fly treatment instructions.